Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Regional Account Manager - Texas to join our team.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you! The Role
The Regional Account Manager is a critical role within the Global Sales Organization as this individual will be tasked with developing relationships and driving business for accounts in sellers assigned region. We are seeking a motivated self-starter able to drive day to day sales activities for portfolio of accounts. What you'll do
The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
You'll be successful if you have Solution Selling
- Planning and execution of sales strategies within the region.
- Increase win rates across the customer base.
- Driven to hunt for business and drive growth across the account base.
- Adaptable and productive in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Expected Travel - 40%.
- Expert understanding of Wyndham strengths and offerings; ability to articulate the vision from the customer perspective.
- Sell value and align and motivate Wyndham and Regional account personnel to drive win-win solutions.
- Coordinate with properties to ensure their customers are getting timely responses to rate inquiries, RFP;s and questions/issues.
- A self-starter exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism, and good judgement; results oriented.
- Familiarity and knowledge of regional accounts, properties and market.
- Advanced understanding of assigned accounts’ business models.
- Ability to review market conditions and advise customers of opportunities and collaborate on a strategy/sales development plans.
- Analytical skills to understand reports and trends.
- Understanding of metrics and goals and how to create reporting to gage success of projects.
- Broad knowledge of hospitality and regional business dynamics.
- Ability to effectively lead complex sales cycles end-to-end.
- Strong technical skills including the usage of Salesforce.com, Cvent and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 6 years previous working experience, including at least 3 years sales experience.
- Experience handling a $10M+ quota target.
- Solution selling skills.
- Experience with account plans and sales forecasting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, Cvent, Salesforce and other industry specific sales tools.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Employment Status:
Texas. What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market: