Description du poste
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of the most recognized names in the industry. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member at Hilton The Hague. Because at Hilton Hotels & Resorts we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
As Finance Supervisor, you report to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Responsible for reconciliation of balance sheet accounts before deadline.
· Assists in preparing and processing Month End Journal Vouchers.
· In charge of organising the paper storage and set up handling procedures.
· Assists in training and development and succession planning in the department.
· Responsible for the application of service standards.
· Assists in preparing weekly and monthly forecast.
· Ensures that accurate accounting is kept and administered and that revenue and costs are booked in the correct time period.
· Ensures that accruals and provisions are booked accordingly and calculates to check if the amount is still correct from time to time.
· Reconciliation of internal accounts.
· Ensures that over & short, rebate book, cash sales clearance, guest ledger and restaurant guest ledger are reconciled accordingly by the Night Auditors and appropriate action has been taken.
· General- to apply financial, commercial and business input into the management of the hotel operation to ensure that optimum performance is realised.
· Responsible for bank reconciliation.
· Responsible for VAT reconciliation.
· Replace the Finance Manager in absence.
To successfully fulfil this role, you should maintain the following attitude, behaviour, skills, and values:
· Familiar with all duties and procedures of the other Team Members in the Accounting department (Income Audit/ AR/ AP & General Cashier)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Accountable and flexible
· Pay attention to details
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on your own and in teams
· Willingness to develop team members and yourself
· Fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a strong preference