Descrizione del lavoro
China World Summit Wing, Beijing
Shangri-La Hotels and Resort, an iconic flagship brand of the Shangri-La Group, currently operates over 80 deluxe hotels and resorts with a room inventory of over 35,000. For more information, visit www.shangri-la.com.
Perched above the heart of Beijing, China World Summit Wing, Beijing overlooks the grand cityscape. From level 64 onwards of the China World Tower, this sanctuary of luxury sits at the very hub of Beijing’s CBD, right above China World Shopping Mall and China World Trade Centre.
- Highest building in Beijing (330 m)
- 278 rooms and suites of China World Summit Wing, Beijing are among the largest in the city. Each features floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to stunning views of Beijing
- Four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge, and four exclusive venues devoted to private dining are sure to delight.
- Conference Facilities featuring a 2,262 square metres Summit Ballroom, a 714 square metres China Ballroom, an Auditorium, plus a choice of 12 spacious function rooms with natural daylight for 10 to 300 people
- Outdoor rooftop Pine Garden for special event
On top of the world, you feel like you’ve finally arrived. That’s because you’re at China World Summit Wing, Beijing, Shangri-La, the pinnacle of achievement and luxury.
We are hiring Service Manager - The Lounge (Assistant).
As a Service Manager - The Lounge (Assistant),we rely on you to:
- Supports the daily operation in collaboration with the Service Manager. Working on such things as monthly forecasting, weekly schedule, restaurant profitability evaluation etc.
- Maximizes the performance of the outlet
- Takes responsibility, in partnership with the Service Manager, for the operations look and feel, including music, decor etc.
- Solution driven, able to work in a fast paced environment
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for F&B
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English and local language
- Willing to work shifts
- Must have experience in either a luxury restaurant or a 5* hotel environment
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- Enjoys planning, organizing and problem solving
- Enjoys being challenged
- Engages in meaningful conversation with guests to maximize engagement.
- Is a self-starter and can drive the team to optimize business revenues.
By applying to this position, you have read, understood and agreed to our Data Protection Policy.
(if the hyper link does not navigate you to the policy, please copy this URL and view in webbrowser:https://www.shangri-la.com/group/careers/data-protection)