Descrizione del lavoro
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Distribution Services team plays a critical role in supporting the Global Sales Organization. We create automated solutions that aid in the execution of the retail compensation component of Hilton’s partner agreements with Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Travel Management Companies (TMCs), Meeting Planner Companies (MPCs), and key accounts globally. The Group Commissions and Customer Service team within Distribution Services supports the meeting planner compensation needs of over 5,000+ hotels in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
As the FastPay Analyst, you will ensure the timely and accurate payment of FastPay Meetings. You will research information and analyze data to arrive at objective conclusions, recommendations, and plans of actions within the FastPay program. A key objective of the role is ensuring that the commission related needs of our hotels and our meeting planner companies are met and exceeded in a timely manner.
More specifically, you will:
- Recommend enhancements as it relates to FastPay.
- Execute reconciliation of hotel supporting documentation to MPC invoices. You will research, resolve, and report any variances.
- Support all US, Canada and Mexico Hilton branded properties participating in the program. This includes providing guidance on required approvals, information input, and meeting pickup for processing commission payments. You will assist with any adjustments, as applicable.
- Provide customer service support to MPCs and perform functions related to special projects or ad-hoc requests.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starters, who take absolute initiative to achieve goals, utilize analytical skills, and possess flexibility to change
- Accountable individuals, who make great use of their time management skills to exceed in meeting deadlines, communicating results, and recommending improvements
- Strong communicators, influencers, and solution-seekers, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Organizers, who have superb attention to detail and possess a high level of positive energy & drive
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three to five (3-5) years of professional experience
- Entry level to three (0-3) years of related work experience
- Knowledgeable of all travel agency commission-processing systems for research and special projects
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree/College Degree
- Three to five (3-5) years of Finance, Accounting or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of all FastPay processes
- Knowledge of Travel Agent Commissions Settlement (TACS) policies and procedures for all brands
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.