Descrizione del lavoro
Do you see yourself as Cluster Director of Food & Beverage for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City?
What's your passion? Whether you're into triathlon, exploring new restaurants or dancing the tango, at IHG we're interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Your day to day
- Leads and directs the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, CAPEX submission, and financial plans. Monitors budget and controls expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs.
- Determines the required organisational structure within the division and across IHGDFC to ensure the successful implementation of commercial strategies that support the achievement of all key F&B metrics
- Collaborates with key divisional stakeholders to drive F&B and Culinary operations to maximize commercial synergies and minimise operational inefficiencies across IHGDFC
- Partners with all Hotel/Club Managers and relevant stakeholders to identify additional commercial strategies, propose new concept developments and/or refurbishments to drive revenue generation opportunities and deliver great dining experiences for guests.
- Deploys purposefully all necessary resources to sustain commercial profitability and where appropriate ROI
- Provides inspired leadership that is reflective of our Winning Ways, manages with humility, supports the creation of great place to work, and positively influences employee engagement.
- Directs operational manning requirements, plans and assign work, and establishes performance and development goals for team members.
- Provides mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to manage operational challenges to encourage improved team member performance.
- Ensures the timely and meaningful completion of the Annual and Mid – Year performance evaluation cycles, and supports the preparation Personal Development Plans for high potential colleagues.
- Supports the annual ES activities with a robust deployment of a divisional action plan to address areas of focus.
- Ensures that colleagues are trained in compliance with governmental regulations and coordinates with L&D business partners to ensure that all statutory requirements are delivered to colleagues in a timely/effective manner.
- Ensures colleagues are properly trained in quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Coordinates with L&D business partner the delivery or development of specialized training materials or modules to support professional development or skill acquisition
- Promotes teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ensures that all food and beverage facilities are appropriately equipped to ensure the delivery of an exceptional food and beverage experience.
- Establishes and achieves quality and guest satisfaction targets.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to analyze guest feedback to identify and rectify quality or service delivery trends.
- Drives problem resolution scores to meet guest/customer expectations and build on guest loyalty.
- Promotes and ensures that IHGDFC food and beverage operations remain competitive and relevant within the local market.
- Ensures that all F&B offerings across IHG DFC are in accordance with IHG brand standards.
- Manages local food and beverage marketing programs for the hotel, participates in and maintains system wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions
- Monitors local competitors and industry trends
- Ensures the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory and equipment, and replenishes supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste
- Supports and implements all Green Engage initiatives
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- 8-10 years of demonstrated professional development in key leadership roles with top tier international hospitality organizations, managing large full service luxury or resort operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or Culinary Arts degree
- Fluency in written and verbal English
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG® family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
InterContinental Hotels Group®
The InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of -the-art gymnasium facilities, and swimming pool facilities.
We are looking for confident, sophisticated and internationally-minded people to join over 1500 colleagues who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of luxury, quality and service which define our company. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.