Austin, TX, États-Unis
Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience to today’s hyper-connected global nomads. Part of Accor Group, these vibrant, enterprising hubs are where guests can seize opportunities, seamlessly conduct business, explore, take time for personal wellbeing and make connections.
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers located in the landmark building of the highest towers in the city, is the first upscale hotel by Accor group in the capital of Georgia. Opened in June 2022, Pullman hotel features 218 rooms, 2000 m2 of banqueting facilities, Restaurant and Bar on the top floors, as well as luxurious spa. Offering best-in-class room comfort, creative approach for meetings and events, fitness facilities and fresh, innovative culinary concepts, Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers aims to become the preferred choice for business and leisure travelers.
We want to create a business we can be proud of, and our Heartists are central to this goal. So, to make this happen, we need people who are open-minded, forward thinking and have the drive to serve others from the heart, with curiosity and inventiveness. Pullman is your playground. Play to your strengths and be part of an exciting journey.
We are looking for a bright Barista.
We look for smart, organized people who like things tidy and keep an eye on stock. The kind who can work the till and like to be on their feet.
Remember that evening, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job, so flexibility is also necessary. However, what counts are your people skills: you will be genuinely eager to give guests a unique experience.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Provide friendly, courteous, and professional service at all times
• Greet customers, take their orders, and use excellent time management and organizational skills to prepare and serve coffee, blended coffee, cold drinks, teas, espresso, pastries, cookies and other sweets and drinks.
• Prepare specialized drinks as per hotel recipe guidelines.
• Stock and refill inventory; supervise inventory levels and communicate when necessary to ensure inventory is not low or out.
• Ensure the overall cleanliness and order of the restaurant tables, chairs, floors, and service station at all times
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the menu offerings.
• Respond to orders, questions, concerns, and complaints in a polite and efficient manner.
• Accurately handle cash and credit card payments, following appropriate cash-handling procedures.
• Observe relevant health and safety standards.
• Be assertive and attentive at ALL times.
• Properly handle and maintain all equipment.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity.
· Knowledgeable of all types of drinks.
· In-depth knowledge of best practices in the hospitality industry.
· Service oriented and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Well organized and strong planning abilities in a fast paced environment.
· Strong ability to multi-task
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to be.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:
Ultima data di inizio: