Miso Green Square
New South Wales, Australia
Position: IT Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Purpose (On- Site)
Responsible for providing assistance on maintaining integrity of all IT related systems and ensuring that all IT related hardware and software at the hotel are functioning properly.
- Assist on the implementation of Information Technology to the hotel in accordance with corporate Information Technology standards, strategies, and priorities.
- Perform and monitor daily critical hotel data backups and routine hardware & software maintenances.
- Assist end-user problems for all departments within the Hotel.
- Assist on planning, coordinating and implementing periodical preventive maintenance schedule for all IT related hardware and software.
- Ensure the integrity of all IT related systems at the hotel.
- Perform other duties assigned by Information Technology Corporate Team or GM.
- Assist Information Technology Director on ensuring corporate Information Technology standards and best practices are communicated, implemented and measured at the hotel.
- Ensure guest IT queries are managed to defined standards with minimal risks.
- Supervise and monitor all IT related hardware and software installations.
- Ensure that critical hotel data is secured and in line with stated corporate standards and best practices.
- Ensure access control is in line with stated corporate standards and best practices.
- Assist on following up and maintaining IT inventory.
- Ensure and control secure server environment according to corporate Information Technology policy and standards.
- Ensure that critical hotel data is backed up on daily basis.
- Assist on following up and controlling hotel systems compliance according to corporate Information Technology standards/policies and PCI information security standard.
Experience and Skills
- 3 years’ experience in a hospitality environment is required
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience, preferred
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in JAMF, Intune, Backup Exec, Visio, Service Now, Opera and POS is a plus
- A+ Certification
- Experience with TCP/IP networking protocol
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of commitment.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: