Austin, TX, États-Unis
Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience to today’s hyper-connected global nomads. Part of Accor Group, these vibrant, enterprising hubs are where guests can seize opportunities, seamlessly conduct business, explore, take time for personal wellbeing and make connections.
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers, located in the landmark building of the highest towers in the city, is the first upscale hotel by Accor group in the capital of Georgia. Pullman hotel features 220 rooms, 2000 m2 of banqueting facilities, Restaurant and Bar on the top floors, as well as luxurious spa. Offering best-in-class room comfort, creative approach for meetings and events, fitness facilities as well as fresh, innovative culinary concepts, Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers aims to become the preferred choice for business and leisure travelers.
We want to create a business we can be proud of, and our Heartists are central to this goal. So to make this happen, we need people who are open-minded, forward thinking and have the drive to serve others from the heart, with curiosity and inventiveness. Pullman is your playground. Play to your strengths and be part of an exciting journey.
We are seeking for a Kitchen Store Coordinator to ensure inventory supplies are sufficient to meet the hotels operational requirements & ensure that all transactions are accurately recorded on a timely basis.
Responsibilities and essential job functions of a Kitchen Store Coordinator include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensure correct documentation is completed for all goods entering & leaving the Kitchen stores
· Ensure all goods are correctly received & issued in accordance with quantities and quality
· Participate in monthly inventory process
· To ensure that all food store is properly maintained, organized and clean
· HACCP procedures are followed, and clear records are kept at all times
· Produce stock reports to eliminate the slow-moving items
· To respect the FIFO(First In first Out)
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience is preferred
· Good knowledge of Food & Beverage items
· Great communicator, to work with a variety of stakeholders
· Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Good command of Georgian and English languages
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to be.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:
Ultima data di inizio: