Inside Sales Representative
Identify and capture new business opportunities within a specified geographic territory and/or customer segment (small to medium deals) remotely
- Has the required technical/functional knowledge and experience in own discipline. Knowledge of the Amadeus business and how it is related to own area.
- Works using existing procedures or guidelines and provides inputs to support/influence area decisions. Makes recommendations on new solutions and proposes improvements by analyzing different sources of information.
- Works with a moderate level of guidance and direction from manager.
* Participate in the preparation of the quarterly sales plan and identification of the target customer and prospect groups using dedicated analytical tools in Qlick and CRM
* Using virtual selling tools (video calls, live presentations - Teams, Zoom) identify and qualify business opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with top level executives with a minimum number of daily/weekly/monthly call numbers set by the manager.
* Coordinate and participate in RFP/RFI responses and follow-up.
* Promote and sell products, services and solutions through direct contacts, virtual events and road shows (webinars). Support the delivery of the marketing plan by analyzing webinar outcomes, following up on webinar attendees and support the awareness and educational digital activities in 1-to-1 or 1 to-many activities.
* Using virtual selling tools, deliver business or product presentations. Also, bring product experts who may be based in their markets/regions to enhance the relationship and improve the probability of successful sales.
* Identify customer specific needs and deliver compelling virtual sessions to present the proposal and using digital tools walk the customer through the implementation/onboarding process.
* Using various digital communication channels (email, instant messaging, video calls, etc.) manage and negotiate to achieve a deal closure.
* Actively participate in the campaign driven sales process, handle leads created as part of the campaigns and report on the campaign progress daily logging activities performed in the CRM.
* Report weekly or bi-weekly to your Inside Sales Head (Cluster) on the campaign progress and provide insights and market intelligence.
* Ensure correct customer approach rate on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, as defined by management.
* Monitor and manage the sales pipeline velocity at desired level.
The incumbent receives some degree of guidance and is still acquiring higher-level skills and knowledge in his/her designated area of specialization.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.