Sales Development Representative
Have you had success generating enterprise technology leads with Fortune 500 corporations? Are you passionate about helping a challenger brand become a US business travel market leader? Are you excited by the challenge of building relationships large multi-national and global enterprises? Does selling innovative online booking and expense management technology motivate you? If so, this Amadeus Cytric Solutions commercial role is for you.
As a direct channel commercial team member, you will have the opportunity to remotely identify and capture new business opportunities within a specified geographic territory targeting accounts based in the US with annual travel budgets of roughly $30M to $100M.
Summary of the role:
Are you passionate about helping a challenger brand become a US market leader? Are you excited by the challenge of building relationships with the largest global enterprises in the world? Does selling innovative online booking and expense management solutions motivate you? If so, this Amadeus Cytric Solutions commercial role is for you.
As a senior direct channel commercial team member, you will have the opportunity to identify and capture new business opportunities targeting BTN 100 accounts based in the US remotely.
In this role you’ll:
- Has working experience and advanced and specialized technical/functional knowledge in own discipline. Understands how own area contributes to the business. Acts as a reference for colleagues with less experience and supports junior team members.
- Influences decisions related to own activity, anticipating dependencies and consequences in complex scenarios, contributes to transversal projects, proposes improvements to processes and is accountable for own and team commitments.
- Works independently within plan dictated by manager, with some guidance on most complex situations.
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly sales plan and identification of the target customer and prospect groups using dedicated analytical tools in Qlick and CRM
- Using virtual selling tools (video calls, live presentations - Teams, Zoom) identify and qualify business opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with top level executives with a minimum number of daily/weekly/monthly call numbers set by the manager.
- Promote and sell products, services and solutions through direct contacts, virtual events and road shows (webinars). Support the delivery of the marketing plan by analyzing webinar outcomes, following up on webinar attendees and support the awareness and educational digital activities in 1-to-1 or 1-to-many activities.
- Using virtual selling tools, deliver business or product presentations. Also, bring product experts who may be based in their markets/regions to enhance the relationship and improve the probability of successful sales.
- Identify customer specific needs and deliver compelling virtual sessions to present the proposal and using digital tools walk the customer through the implementation/onboarding process.
- Using various digital communication channels (email, instant messaging, video calls, etc.) manage and negotiate to achieve a deal closure.
- Actively participate in the campaign driven sales process, handle leads created as part of the campaigns and report on the campaign progress daily logging activities performed in the CRM.
- Report weekly or bi-weekly to your manager on the campaign progress and provide insights and market intelligence.
- Ensure correct customer approach rate on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, as defined by management.
- Monitor and manage the sales pipeline velocity at desired level.
- Support new Inside Sales members in their induction process (shadowing, customer case discussions, etc.). Actively participate in knowledge sharing as part of the Inside Sales Learning Framework (provide topics, help moderate discussions), be an active member of the Inside Sales global community.
- Take on responsibility of being a product or solution champion for a given market/customer group.
The incumbent is considered to already possess the right level of skills and knowledge in his/her designated area of specialization and is encouraged to share them with more junior colleagues.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: University degree or Higher Education in Business, Commerce, or other relevant studies
- Relevant Work Experience: Must have a minimum of 7-10 years of proven track record in IT or Travel sales for a multinational or global company. Experience in data analysis, sales processes and working with KPI's.
- Business Understanding: Understanding of and/or prior experience with travel industry and travel agency environment desirable and will be treated as an advantage
- This candidate should have:
- Computing: Microsoft Office. Business analytics tools. CRM
- Language: English mandatory, excellent verbal, and written skills.
- Specific Knowledge: Sales Support processes, methodologies, Planning & Project management - Change management methodologies
- Other: Go-getter, autonomous, digitally-savvy, fast learner, highly result-driven and strong in consultative sales
- Enterprise technology sales experience to corporations preferred
- Experience in selling online booking tools + TMC services to corporations preferred
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Diversity & Inclusion
Amadeus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veterans status, sexual orientation, gender expression, perception, or identity, marital status, mental or physical disability status, or any other protected federal, state, or local status unrelated to performance of work involved.