Cosa comprende il lavoro
Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
Do you feel intrigued already?
Because we are looking for an Team Leader Events Operations!
• A natural leader and team player with a good portion of personality;
• Enthusiastic and a hands-on mentality;
• Epowering, coaching and motivating the Events team is music to your ears;
• A smooth operator, working closely with Rooms, F&B and other revenue-generating departments;
• The go-to person who makes every event a personalized and memorable one: from the set-up and execution, completion and after-sales;
• By adding some personal flavor and touch, you never back away from assisting other outlets;
• A problem solver, with great creativity and pro-activity.
What does the ROLE entail?
• Spending time on the floor, ensuring its adequate management to the fullest expectations;
• Performing any necessary operational tasks, from set up to execution, service and hosting, to tear down, alongside the team, as well as assisting other F&B outlets in their service, if needed;
• Handling any complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, ensuring resolution;
• Personally and frequently verifying that guests are receiving the best possible service;
• Maximizing the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring;
• Encouraging employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
What’s in it for YOU?
• A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center. In the middle of the iconic Prinsengracht canal.
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets and special discounts at our Spa
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (Example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
• Experience in Food & Beverage, preferably in Events Operations and preferably some leadership experience;
• Ready for a full time management role that requires flexibility in your schedule;
• Great language and communication skills in English;
• Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Does the above describe you, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!