Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Set tables according to type of event and service
standards. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of
wait, re-cook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and
special requests to the kitchen. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order. Check in with guests to ensure
satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the
day. Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc. Present physical and accurate check to
guest and process payment.
1,765 AED + Service Charge + Tips
Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
We will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Coverage of all costs related to the employment visa and recruitment flight ticket
• Tax free income
• Private medical insurance cover
• Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
• Return flight allowance to your home country every 24 month
• 30 calendar day as vacation per year
• Learning and development opportunities
• Unlimited Career Opportunities (internationally and locally)
• Discounts on hotel rooms for you, your friends and family
• Discount in Food & Beverage in selected restaurant and bars in Dubai and the rest of the world
Customer Service Orientation
English Language Proficiency
Lingue richieste: Russo e Inglese.
Designed by Italian architectural firm Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel and Partners, the Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai will be located on the exclusive Jumeira Bay Island, off the coast of Jumeirah Beach Road, sculpted in the shape of a titanic seahorse.
The luxury marine 1.7 million sq ft. complex will be framed by lush landscaped gardens and it will be defined by 100 rooms and suites, 20 residential villas and a marina, all accompanied by a full range of luxury amenities.