Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Set tables according to type of event and service standards. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, re-cook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order. Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day. Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc. Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
AED 3'000 + Service Charge + Tips
Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
What we offer:
We will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Coverage of all costs related to the employment visa and recruitment flight ticket
• Tax free income
• Private medical insurance cover
• Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
• Return flight allowance to your home country every 24 month
• 30 calendar day as vacation per year
• Learning and development opportunities
• Unlimited Career Opportunities (internationally and locally)
• Discounts on hotel rooms for you, your friends and family
• Discount in Food & Beverage in selected restaurant and bars in Dubai and the rest of the world
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team Work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Diversity Relations Communications
- English Language Proficiency Personal Attributes
- Positive Demeanor
- Safety Orientation
- Stress Tolerance
Lingue richieste: Giapponese e Inglese.
Designed by Italian architectural firm Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel and Partners, the Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai will be located on the exclusive Jumeira Bay Island, off the coast of Jumeirah Beach Road, sculpted in the shape of a titanic seahorse.
The luxury marine 1.7 million sq ft. complex will be framed by lush landscaped gardens and it will be defined by 100 rooms and suites, 20 residential villas and a marina, all accompanied by a full range of luxury amenities.