We are looking for a diligent night auditor to join our hotel staff. You will be responsible for bookkeeping and keeping financial records up-to-date, as well as checking guests in and out of the hotel, processing their bills, and attending to any requests made by guests during your shift.
As a night auditor, you should have excellent attention to detail, financial savvy, and a strong aptitude for customer service. Top candidates will be able to manage their time wisely, in order to properly prioritize their various duties.
Night Auditor Responsibilities:
- Ensure the efficient running of the reception (front and back office)
- Assist Front and Back Office Manager with any reservation inquiries by telephone, email, or online booking (direct and OTA’s)
- Keeping hotel financial records in order, checking bills
- Processing invoices, transactions, room charges, refunds, etc.
- Preparing and distributing employee checks
- Verifying that all accounts are balanced and supported by documentation.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Responding to guests' needs, requests, and complaints.
- Advise Guests and provide recommendations if they would like to dine out, visit nearby towns, or pursue other activities
- Organize wine tastings, yoga lessons, cooking classes, and other Guest activities.
- Make sure the property’s atmosphere is welcoming at all times
- Summarizing each night's operations and listing any follow-up tasks for management.
- Following End of Day procedures.
- Languages: fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English and Italian. Any other languages are an asset.
- Night Auditor Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar environment.
- Experience with accounting procedures and administrative tasks.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Analytical mind, with strong attention to detail and an affinity for numbers.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic.
- Strong aptitude for customer service.
WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS:
- Working 6 days a week
- Flexibility in working time
- Free accommodation (10-minute drive away)
- Free meals (lunch and dinner) during working days
In the heart of Tuscany’s wild Maremma, the 12th century castle is today a secluded boutique hotel with 9 suites. The estate is surrounded by 40 hectares of organic vineyards, olive groves, and farmland. The estate captures the essence of contemporary luxury – an experience offering total seclusion, award-winning accommodation and exceptional cuisine.