At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL. After Sales Coordinator
We are looking for an After Sales Coordinator who will be vital for ensuring the highest standards of providing customers with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service, while handling quality control, after sales maintenance, and repair process.The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL: Repairs Processing & Quality Control:
After Sales Service and Client Follow-Up:
- Facilitate take-in of repairs and assess for reparability of products.
- Manage client expectations by communicating repair details, condition, and projected outcome at time of drop off.
- Administer repairs within CASS system – responsible for entering in repairs, processing and preparing for shipment of repairs, receiving repairs and preparing for client pick-up. Ensure that all paperwork is accurate throughout processing.
- Monitor lead times and follow up with workshops in partnership with Fashion Advisors on outstanding repairs
- Responsible for Open Claims Audit Reports
- Update CASS accordingly throughout repair life cycle, noting all client correspondence
- Process all stock repairs, both outgoing and incoming, which includes transfer in MMS.
- Oversee spare parts for boutique – process and track in CASS, place weekly parts orders, and process shipments to workshop.
- Conduct QA on boutique stock and alert Corporate Fashion After Sales on any quality issues. Lead stock checks during “Quality Alerts” and shipments of affected units.
- Manage all client follow up throughout life cycle of repairs which includes status updates, quality assessments, quotation approvals (both Fashion and WFJ), and additional repair service approval.
- Communicate any client approvals or retrievals to workshops.
- Coordinate completed repair shipments back to clients.
- Work with Fashion Advisors to resolve any client escalations, looping in Boutique Management when needed.
You Are Energized By:
- Lead 'Product Specs/Care Instructions' training for each season in partnership with the Fashion Advisors.
- Train all Boutique Associates on any new After Sales policies and procedures.
- The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
- Demonstrating your expertise knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Utilizing your high-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Your desire to collaborate effectively with a diverse team
- The opportunity to multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in multi-tasking and the ability to promptly handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Ability to make difficult decisions, with the best interest of the CHANEL brand, and with the best interest of the client
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible work schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends, and some holidays