Descrizione del lavoro
We are seeking a talented demi chef de partie to join the Claridge's pastry team. Our pastry team is responsible for the preparation and service of food within the Foyer and Reading Room, In Room Dining and our luxury event space, catering for around 1000 people per day.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes such as our wonderful, contemporary suites. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
- Prepare ingredients for service working alongside commis chefs and the chef de partie
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained in the preparation of food
- Support the chef de partie during service to ensure a smooth operation
- Ensure that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Maintain a positive relationship with the kitchen and front of house team
- Experience as a demi chef de partie in a fast paced kitchen environment
- 5-star experience in a similar position is essential for this role
- Passion for food and quality products and ingredients
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri benefit
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
At the heart of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s luxury hotel is perfectly situated for the West End, stylish shopping districts, leafy Royal parks and thriving business centres.
The glamorous and elegant Claridge's presents sophisticated 5-star luxury in the heart of Mayfair.
Spacious, luxurious, and sumptuously furnished, each room at Claridge’s boasts a luxury marble bathroom and peaceful views of the courtyard. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi via infra-red keyboard from the TV.
The Reading Room serves a contemporary menu in luxury Art Deco surroundings. The stylish, 1930’s themed Fumoir offers unique spirits and ‘30s-inspired cocktails. Claridge’s famous afternoon teas are served in the grand and elegant foyer, with over 50 varieties of tea and delicious, classic pastries.
With its glass columns and juice bar, Claridge’s airy, modern gym is located on the 6th floor, while the luxurious treatment rooms offer relaxing spa and beauty therapies.
Hyde Park is less than a 10-minute walk from Claridge’s, while the famous, bustling shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street are only 3 minutes’ walk away.