As a Villa Host, you are required to maximize and exceed guest satisfaction by providing highly personalized, efficient, and responsive service with attention to detail, and anticipating guests’ needs.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To ensure materials is in place for Reservation, arrivals, in house stay, request, and departure
· Provide a warm welcome to all guests on arrival
· To organize Non-English
speaking guest’s reservation, arrivals, requests, in house stay, and departures.
· To follow up on Non-English
speaking guests issues.
· To ensure all customers requests are handle quickly and effectively
· Check registration cards to ensure that all details necessary have been recorded.
· Update all existing and new guests’ history files as and when new information arrives.
· Fully aware of arrivals, departures, and guest movement in the resort.
· Monitor Guest comments cards and compile and distribute monthly guest comments.
· Anticipate and service guest requirements before requests are necessary.
· Build a rapport with all in-house guests, ensure guests are recognized and obtain specific individual preferences (likes/dislikes) in order to maintain guest history and a high level of communication within the department.
· Assess opportunities and guest complaints, taking proper, prompt, corrective action to ensure the best possible satisfaction of the guest.
· Perform analysis of guest’s comments for management on a monthly basis.
· Compile and effect mailing lists when required by hotel.
· Prepare and send all compliments letters in reply to guests who have filled in the comments cards.
· Keep any records required for back up and future reference.
· Use communication tools in place to record in a diary or a trace book all pertinent events, which concern the guest during his/her stay at the hotel, i.e. Birthday, wedding, anniversary, wedding etc., and inform all the relevant departments for subsequent action. As advised by Guest Relation supervisor.
· To participate in all Weddings / Honeymoons reservation information passed to the front desk and other relevant departments and ensure all rooms are assigned two days in advance to guest arrival.
· To organize on a weekly basis the invitation for the Management cocktail.
· To keep up to date the Hotel golden book by asking High Profile guest to sign it.Candidate Requirements
- Preferably Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Butler/Villa Host, preferably in a 5 Star establishment
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Effective communication skills and pleasant personality
- Fluency in Arabic/ French/Russian/Italian Language
- Island experience is a requirement
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude
- Possession of superior interactive skills is essential
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Opera
- Previous experience in tourism industry would be an advantage