To look after Non-English speaking guests and therefore organizing their reservations, arrivals, in house stay, requests, departures.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure materials is in place for Reservation, arrivals, in house stay, request, and departure
- To organize Non-English speaking guest’s reservation, arrivals, requests, in house stay, and departures.
- To follow up on Non-English speaking guests issues.
- To ensure all customers requests are handle quickly and effectively
- Check registration cards to ensure that all details necessary have been recorded.
- Update all existing and new guests’ history files as and when new information arrives.
- Monitor Guest comments cards and compile and distribute monthly guest comments.
- Perform analysis of guests comments for management on a monthly basis.
- Compile and effect mailing lists when required by hotel.
- Prepare and send all compliments letters in reply to guests who have filled in the comments cards.
- Keep any records required for back up and future reference.
- Use communication tools in place to record in a diary or a trace book all pertinent events, which concern the guest during his/her stay at the hotel, i.e. Birthday, wedding, anniversary, wedding etc., and inform all the relevant departments for subsequent action. As advised by Guest Relation supervisor.
- To participate in all Weddings / Honeymoons reservation information passed to the front desk and other relevant departments and ensure all rooms are assigned two days in advance to guest arrival.
- To organize on a weekly basis the invitation for the Management cocktail.To keep up to date the Hotel golden book by asking High Profile guest to sign it.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- At Least 2 - 3 years of experience as a Front Office Agent/ Guest Relations Officer.
- Effective communication skills and pleasant personality are a must
- Must be fluent in German or Italian language
- Possession of superior interactive skills is essential
- Knowledge of Opera
- Possession of basic computer operating skills – MS Office/Excel is desirable
- Previous experience in tourism industry would be an advantage