Job position: Digital Marketing Executive
Office location: Chelsea, London
At Hult EF Corporate Education (Hult EF), we believe in the power of people – to inspire, innovate, and positively impact their teams, organizations and societies.
We are learning experts specialized in delivering immersive programs focused on the most critical business skills. Since we started, we’ve partnered with over 2500 companies, equipping them with the skills they need now and in the future.
Our global marketing team in London is looking for an ambitious, innovative, and results-driven digital marketer for Hult EF. This role will report to the Head of Digital Marketing, and work closely with teams across sales, design, content marketing and operations.
• Set up and optimise online lead generation and brand awareness campaigns on various digital marketing channels, mainly using LinkedIn Ads, Meta and Google.
• Improve the number of high-quality inbound leads from our global paid search campaigns, managing the performance of our Google Ads accounts for multiple lines of our products, advertising across multiple countries.
• Oversee the execution of global email marketing campaigns, including content creation, audience segmentation, and sharing best practice across local marketing managers.
• Use data and work closely with the rest of the marketing team to continuously monitor and optimize the ROI of your campaigns.
• Create innovative marketing messages, based on the behaviours of our target customers, the buyer’s journey, and sales insights.
• Collaborate with Creative team on design, copy and messaging; become a brand champion across all communications.
• Assist the marketing team to keep the website content up to date, including the coordination with translators to get high quality translations.
• Write copy yourself and be an excellent and quick writer.
The skills & experience we look for
• The ideal candidate has at least 4+ years of hands-on experience in online marketing, preferably in performance marketing and CRM.
• You have direct experience creating, implementing, and optimizing email marketing campaigns.
• Proven track-record of successfully setting up and managing performance marketing campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Meta and other major platforms.
• Experience with web content management systems (CMS) and Google Analytics.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to track and interpret trends and patterns to inform and optimize marketing plans.
• The power to execute independently while successfully collaborating with and influencing others across the organization.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent command of English.
What we offer
• 25 days paid holiday each year
• Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
• Regular opportunities for personal and professional development
• Access to company pension scheme and private health insurance
• A range of perks and benefits such as on-site gym facilities, cycle to work scheme and program discounts for family and friends
• Opportunity to join annual global sales conference. Past locations have included Boston, Abu Dhabi and Dubrovnik
Hult EF combines the strength of Hult International Business School and EF Education First to provide companies all over the world with practical, tailored learning focused on today’s most critical business competencies.
We remove barriers to international collaboration through language training; upskill employees in core business competencies through faculty-led programs; and build leadership capabilities through executive education and coaching.
With campuses and offices in over 50 countries, including the beautiful Ashridge House outside London, we offer a truly global and collaborative environment.
Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, disability, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Find out more: www.hultef.com