We are looking for an experienced General Manager
to join the opening team at SLS Red Sea.
In your role you will be responsible for leading and supporting the team on the day-to-day management of a successful opening and ongoing operation. And as the GM you will represent the SLS brand by delivering the unique SLS Experience to our guests and team.
The SLS Red Sea project will bring 150 hotel rooms including 12 suites and 15 villas spanning over 800,000 square feet of single story accommodation. The property will feature expansive one, two, three and four bedroom Pool Villas each with ample space and the privacy afforded with one's own private swimming pool. Ennismore's top culinary and mixology experiences will ensure this phenomenal new property speaks to the most discerning guests. The spa, a state of the art fitness center and pool along with a ballroom for special occasions and meeting rooms complete this distinguished offering. The Red Sea Project is one of the world's most ambitious regenerative projects, covering 28,000 square kilometers on Saudi Arabia's west coast, the destination will offer a new type of barefoot luxury experience for visitors from around the world. More on the development can be found here: https://www.redseaglobal.com/en/our-destinations/the-red-sea
SLS is part of Ennismore, a creative hospitality company rooted in culture and community, with a global collection of entrepreneurial and founder-built brands with purpose at their heart. Ennismore is a joint- venture with Accor, formed in 2021. What you'll do...
What we are looking for...
- Be a huge part of the expansion of SLS into Saudi Arabia and lead a successful opening of the SLS Red Sea.
- Fully own the commercials of your property and overall performance, from P&L, through to budgets, through to planning and forecasting (and re-forecasting).
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of guest service to both external and internal guests, forging long-term relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Support your Heads of Departments in the day-to-day People management of each team.
- Oversee all quality evaluation processes and strive to improve all qualitative metrics.
- Be ultimately accountable for delivering projects in your property.
- And everything else in-between…
What's in it for you...
- You are an experienced, commercially savvy operator and have prior experience in a similar role.
- You have international experience, thriving in an environment fully of diversity.
- You have experience leading a successful opening, resort properties, and luxury & lifestyle properties where the experience is branded from beginning to end.
- Someone with a passion for hospitality, you inspire an enthusiastic guest-centered approach.
- You are humble & kind; you think big and encourage your team to believe.
- You are comfortable with the strategic as well as day to day detail.
- You are a natural at leading and managing others, and you lead by example, creating an environment where your team can be their best self.
- The opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and exploring new locations at every opportunity.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.