If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form
. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.Account Manager - DE, Partner Success, Vacation Rental-5
The Account Manager is key to promoting and developing a high level of engagement withVrbo’sProperty Managers. Your primary responsibility is to work collaboratively with partners to improve the productivity and results from participating inVrbo’smarketplace by growing net booking value from the partner’s listings. You will continuously work to maximize the production potential in theVrboand Expedia marketplace by utilizing and sharing unique data insights, marketing, distribution and revenue management tools with Partners.Whatyou’lldo:
- You communicate daily with portfolio of customers and act as a primary contact point for customers
- You deliver high-quality and high-quantity of calls at scale to achieve and exceed targets
- You execute on outbound company campaigns
- You analyze and prioritize pipeline and outbound activity
- As an individual contributor, execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership
- You manage listing retention and drive Partner participation expansion within high demand and compression periods to satisfy travelers’ pressing needs
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with PM partners, develop action plan, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals
- Provide relevant data insights and superior consulting services to partners (revenue management advice, define marketplace opportunities and define best practices)
- Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the Expedia sites to maximize booking conversion
- Educate partners on the self-service features available on Expedia
- Support PM partner retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental PM partners
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at the national level.
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
- Create and deliver presentations to Partners and Peers
- Represent Expedia in local markets, trade shows and industry events to build the company’s company profile with Partners
- Attend industry events and provide insights face-to-face based on business needs
- Provide ongoing input to Senior Management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies
About Expedia Group
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficientin English&German
- 3+ years of inside sales experience (B2B sales preferred)
- Experience in customer success, account management, ecommerce, software consulting or sales
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Proficientin Microsoft Office
- Knowledge ofSalesForceor other CRM systems and Tableau or other BI platforms
- If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.