To work as part of the team whilst being accountable for the leadership of all Food & Beverage Service employees of the hotel, working with the F&B Manager and Assistant F&B Managers to ensure that all opportunities are maximised; employees are developed in a structured manner; and the customers are offered the highest quality standards and value for money
1. To offer the highest level of guest service in the Food & Beverage areas, ensuring the agreed standards are achieved at all times.
2. To demonstrate exceptional guest care skills ensuring service is prompt, friendly and efficient at all times, and to ensure colleagues demonstrate same
3. To oversee all F&B staff and to take responsibility for the punctuality, appearance and training of same.
4. To ensure rostered hours are adhered to and employees do not work outside of hours without management request, and that labour is controlled at all times
5. To assist in establishing, implementing, and re-training on standards of performance (SOP) within the Restaurants and Bars, ensuring all standards are followed and all employees are trained in the delivery of same.
6. To comply with all cash procedures and ensure that all co-workers comply
with same, and report back any breach of procedures to Management
7. To oversee and help control stock levels in all bars, ensuring that all waste and spillages are recorded correctly and reported immediately to relevant management
8. To ensure that the F&B areas have safe working practices and procedures in operation and that these procedures are adhered to at all times and any and all accidents are reported immediately in writing to the relevant members of management
9. To deal with all guest complaints in the absence of Management and to document same
10. To ensure that you have an in-depth knowledge of your department product to include all menus, specials and cocktails, in addition to being aware of the total hotel facilities.
11. To work as part of the Team, being aware of colleagues and their needs, and be flexible at all times to the requests of management
12. To offer advice and support to those workers under your supervision while keeping management informed of any possible concerns in this regard
13. To promote sales within the department and across the hotel
14. To have pride and commitment in your area of work.
15. To attend training sessions as required.
16. To attend appraisal / assessments as required.
17. To attend Hotel and Departmental Meetings as required, ensuring effective communication at all levels.
18. To maintain all company policies and procedures.
19. To ensure that all hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times as required by law.
20. To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene, Licensing and Employment as required by law.
This is not a full and final list of duties and responsibilities and you may be required to carry out other tasks as directed by management.
Posizioni disponibili: 3
€27,000-€30,000 per annum
Staff meals while on duty
Free car parking
Fitzpatrick Castle, is an 18th Century 4 Star Castle Hotel, offering stylish surroundings, friendly personal service and tranquility within breathtaking surroundings overlooking Dublin Bay.
In 2021, we celebrated our 50th Anniversary in business. Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel has a tradition of hospitality with professional and personalised service. Founded by father and mother Paddy & Eithne Fitzpatrick, today together with my team we strive to continue to uphold the Fitzpatrick ethos of genuine service to our guests.
Whatever you require, it is our mission to serve you in style.