An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are you ready to be part of our Trailblazing FIVE Tribe that's setting the Gold Standard in Engineering? FIVE Hotels and Resorts is seeking a bold and innovative individual who's passionate about creating unforgettable, Next-Level experiences for our guests and other ‘FIVERs’. Famed for its high-energy lifestyle, entertainment, and culinary offerings, FIVE is the epitome of daring glamour, and includes these famous luxury lifestyle destinations:
- Dubbed the hottest hotel in Dubai, the dare-to-be-different FIVE Palm Jumeirah is home to award-winning restaurants, bars, and Dubai’s #1 rooftop club.
- An uber-chic hotel capturing the excitement of new Dubai, FIVE Jumeirah Village is the world's most-reviewed hotel on Booking.com. With 269 private pools and jacuzzies, the hotel promises an exclusive chic penthouse lifestyle.
- Switzerland’s ultimate entertainment hotspot, FIVE Zurich’s luxury lifestyle award-winning restaurants, rooftop club and buzzing pool are centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings.
- Ready to launch in Q4 of 2023, FIVE LUXE is a prime beach property in Jumeirah Beach Residence. Embodying the unique ‘Vibe at FIVE,’ it will offer ultra-luxe, eco-conscious residences for luxury aficionados.
‘FIVERs’ are cultured yet chic, confident yet self-effacing, and work hard to play even harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll personify the distinct 'FIVE-Styled Vibe' and use it to create Insta-Perfect experiences for our guests that keeps them coming back for more. If you dream of being surrounded by like-minded individuals who share your passion for delivering unforgettable moments that last a lifetime – then look no further.The Candidate
Your outstanding communication, leadership, and organizational skills enable you to be a natural self-starter. You're a creative and critical thinker that implements hand-crafted solutions, which set new standards of excellence. You have an eye for detail and exceute tasks with precision and finesse. Your outgoing and approachable nature enables you to connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key stakeholders, ensuring their Journey at FIVE is nothing short of sensational.
So, have the best time ever by joining our engineering team as MEP Coordinator to deliver exceptional experiences across our award-winning lifestyle destinations. Jump on board and unleash your potential in an exciting and buzzing environment that will take your career to new heights!Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in sustainable luxury living and hospitality, with its UAE-based destinations being the first and only hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's science-meets-styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its future vision and FIVE LUXE, which is ready to launch in Q4 of 2023, is already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These achievements highlight FIVE’s comprehensive and committed scope of sustainability strategy permeating operations, governance and community.An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 employees. FIVE is committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce as an equal-opportunity employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a family bonded by common values and goals, celebrating people, culture and diversity. Key Responsibilities
RequirementsWhat We’re Looking For
- Lead and manage the MEP design process throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring timely completion, quality, and risk reduction.
- Collaborate with the planning team to establish project timelines, milestones, and critical areas, documenting the project program.
- Maintain regular communication with clients through meetings and progress reports, addressing concerns and finding solutions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Address issues that could impact project progress, ensuring the design information is accurate and aligned with project timelines.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with local and international regulations, standards, and codes of practice.
- Foster continuous involvement of relevant stakeholders in design, construction, and operational aspects.
- Review and finalize subcontractor work, proposing value engineering strategies to optimize contracts.
- Monitor project budget, operational aspects, and financial accounts to maintain cost control.
- Ensure design quality control and safety standards adherence, implementing remedial measures as needed to comply with regulations.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in MEP design within U.A.E.
- Strong project management skills and experience in handling MEP design projects from inception to completion.
- The ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time, and energy
- Next-level organizational and Leadership skills, effectively leading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- Creative solutions and ownership of all duties and tasks assigned, while ensuring an unparalleled Journey at FIVE.
- Skills in Improving Customer Satisfaction and Driving Profitability, showcasing a commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’ Visionary thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- A Team Player and 'People-Oriented' leader, passionate about Motivating and Training a successful and productive Sales Team.
- A hands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.