Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Banquets-Chef de Partie
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
We are looking for an individual who can provide culinary support to our Banquets team.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Assist in the planning and development of menus for the hotel, ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective organization, purchasing decisions, and inventory control
- Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen
- Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Able to type, cost recipes, make pick up charts and any spreadsheet needed to make work efficient.
- Ensure food quality is up to standards by inspecting and conducting frequent quality checks
- Inspire and motivate the Team members and conduct any Team building activities.
- Floor presence to demonstrate and develop the pastry Team in order to contribute in the success of the operation
- Able to work in different shifts and areas of the pastry kitchen to fulfill business needs and to acquire the knowledge needed to successfully meet the expectations for this role and be able to grow within the organization.
- At least 4 years of Culinary Experience with 1 year of supervisory experience in a pastry kitchen
- Must be creative and innovative to ensure continuous evolution of offerings
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Complimentary Employee Health, Basic Dental and Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Rooms Nights at Four Seasons
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k plan with match
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf