Core Operator at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale act as the communication hub for the operations departments. Answers and directs phone calls, Manage Chat, Monitor HotSOS, book restaurant and spa reservations as well as assist the reservations process in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.Company Background:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been named to FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and we are now one of only eight organizations to be included on this list since its inception in 1998!Responsibilities:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
*$250 upon hire and the remaining $250 after completion of 90 days. Skills/Qualifications:
- Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper extensions.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with, hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Utilizes and ensures proper working condition of the telephone switchboard, the hotel computer systems (e.g. Opera, OpenTable, Book4Time, Golden, HotSOS, Chat)
- Work harmoniously with reservations department to effectively assist in Pre-arrival communication and booking outlet/activities.
- Assists with the communication in the event of an emergency situation in an efficient and professional manner.
- Accepts and delivers wake-up calls and messages in a timely manner.
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Previous experience in a similar position within a hotel or a resort preferred.
- Must have great customer service skills as well as phone and computer knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills are required; other language skills are a plus
- Candidate must be able to multitask and have a flexible schedule that will enable them to work both morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf