Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzq78MIkT2s&t=3s The opportunity:
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Director of Food & Beverage
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they doSome of the day to day:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Manage the day-to-day life of the Division, both at the operational and administrative levels
- Directing and controlling the activities of the various departments of the F&B Division to ensure the application of the Four Seasons quality standards, policies and procedures
- Performing the necessary controls in all areas of the F&B Division to ensure that quality standards are met
- Prepare and conduct annual performance reviews in accordance with hotel policy and to inform management of any developments within the department
- Participate in the development of the team through personalized monitoring of each member of his or her team and by proposing training actions to improve individual performance
- Monitor the proper management of the Department's payroll
- Regularly monitor the F&B staff to ensure that none of the F&B departments are in difficulty.
- Establish rational annual income and expenditure plans for the F&B
- Concentrate efforts on maximizing the Department's profit and controlling costs
- Contribute to the development of the hotel's annual marketing plan, taking advantage of all Departments to increase revenue and improve the hotel's image
- Work closely with the General Management, Chefs and Beverage Leaders to design the menus, offerings and corporate activations
- Communicate with all Departments of the hotel on business fluctuations and developments, special guests and groups
- Develop excellent relationships with guests, regulars and group contacts in order to provide a quality and personalized service to the clientele
- Be present on the operations and to position oneself as an interlocutor of choice
- Provide a personalized follow-up for each client during their stay. Ensure that there is attention in the room every day and that all customer requests are followed up
Some of the systems you will need to use:
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management experience is required.
- Five to seven years previous experience in food & beverage department head position showing upward growth in more senior roles.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Have good skills in team building, leadership, and connection.
- MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Opera property management system, Avero, Birchstreet, Micros
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Free Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days!
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf