Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
We are looking for a Director who will oversee, develop and execute a strategic PR and communications plan that increases awareness and positive perception of the hotel, it’s restaurants, residences, services and personnel. This person will have strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills is able to prioritize and adapt to the changing needs of the operation, and can evidence having a solid work ethic, good business acumen and a passion for service. Prior experience in a mixed-use residential hotel is preferred.
The Director of Public Relations will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in public relations
- A university degree in journalism or communications or equivalent experience in public relations or journalism
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
- Proven relationships with media, community and business contacts that have delivered demonstrable results, and the personality to maximize these contacts
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set
- A self-starter that can multi-task and prioritize
- Proficiency in leveraging social media networks and related monitoring tools
- The ability to create newsworthy events, develop story ideas and follow through with pitch leads
The Director of Public Relations & Communications:
- Is proactive and creative in identifying and developing integrated PR and Social Media programs which capitalize on unique and newsworthy stories as well as leveraging unexpected opportunities as they arise.
- Engages in media relations by actively managing professional relationships with local and regional media that will benefit the hotel and company as a whole. Includes hosting media, assisting with photo shoots and supporting social PR.
- Understands Hotel’s marketplace; well-informed of market trends, including evaluating competitive PR investment; and implements change as dictated by market requirements.
- Plays a key role in reputation management; acts as a strategic communications advisor to management by keeping track of public attitudes, flagging possible consequences of prospective decisions, developing key messages and managing issues and crisis communications.
- Uses a strategic approach in overseeing the Hotel’s community relations, CSR initiatives, internal communications and other activities specific to the Hotel and its VIP guests.
- Ensures the hotel’s web presence (websites, microsites, tactical landing pages, etc.) is aligned with the Hotel’s positioning and business objectives.
This position reports to the Regional Director of Marketing. Service Culture
Currently operating hotels and resorts, and residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do.What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
New Parent Leave
… and so much more!Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf