Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However, you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Implement and handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
- Diagnose and handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
- Install or relocate any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary.
- Assist with energy conservation programs in the hotel.
- Install electrical and mechanical systems for renovations, outlet additions and associated equipment and provide electrical set ups for exhibits including maintenance of those set-ups.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Experience required by position is from 1 to 2 years of employment in the related position with Four Seasons or other organization.
- Requires a working technical knowledge of general building maintenance. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-Job or through a series of professional certifications.
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Ability to read and speak and write English.
Currently operating 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do.What to Expect
- Dynamic Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And so much more!
Authorization to work in the United States is requiredFOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf efault/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf