The role of Engineer 3 involves:
- Handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
- Handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and days.
- HVAC certification preferred
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf