Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Benefits Four Seasons Surf Club Employees Enjoy
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including all shifts: AM's, PM's, weekends, and some holidays
- Minimum 3 - 5 years previous Executive Chef experience in a luxury setting is required. Must posses a positive attitude, be a self-starter and be comfortable working alongside a team of highly qualified culinarians.
- A culinary degree qualification is preferred, however, not essential with relevant experience.
- Requires oral proficiency in the English language other languages is a plus
- The ideal candidate must be able to lead the hotel's kitchen operation in conjunction with the Executive Sous Chef, which includes problem resolution, disciplining of staff and overall leadership of the restaurant kitchen team.
- Must be able supervise, coordinate and maintain the specific creation and vision in planning preparation and production of all food items in the hotel. This is a Department Head level position.
- Must have full knowledge of financial management, which includes understanding of profit and loss statements, labor standards, operational expenses, and budget process.
- Experience with and knowledge of Italian cuisine is highly recommended.
About Four Seasons Hotel and Residences at The Surf Club
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and complimentary medical, vision and dental insurance for qualifying employees*
- And so much more!
From the moment it first opened its doors on New Year’s Eve 1930, The Surf Club has hosted history, quickly becoming a gathering place for exceptional figures of the past century, including Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Elizabeth Taylor, Winston Churchill, and more. It is here that you will find Four Seasons Hotel and Residences at The Surf Club, an oceanfront destination nestled within the North Miami Beaches. With a rich narrative and quiet drama, every design detail and experience, including the new Lido Restaurant at The Surf Club, The Champagne Bar and world-class Spa, evoke a sense of the past, a feeling of the present, and a hint of the future.Service Culture
Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked in the Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…join our team and discover why.What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S. Internal Four Seasons Management Employees outside of the US may qualify for an L1 Visa. Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf