Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
Career Opportunity: Are you excited about delivering the best Food & Beverage experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Food & Beverage Supervisor will work closely with the Restaurant or Bar Manager in ensuring our guests have a seamless experience in our Restaurant or Bar. You will handle guest complaints and ensure follow up occurs in a timely manner. As a Supervisor you will be responsible for training new team members, providing feedback, and conducting performance reviews. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Food & Beverage Supervisor to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s Dining Outlets to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- One to two years previous experience in a line, supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
- Requires working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Eight to ten hour shifts; scheduled days and work hours may vary based on need.
- Discovery nights at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Holiday and PTO pay
- Complimentary employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Discounted parking
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k participation with a company matching program
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Constance Halaveli Resort
Ti interessa questa opportunità?