Food & Beverage Division - Manager in Training
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. At Four Seasons, our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail:
At the foot of Vail Mountain, you'll find Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, a contemporary landmark luxury hotel graced with European flair. Outside, peaked roofs draw their inspiration from the Gore mountain range, while inside, a light-filled ambience beckons. Nearby, alpine trails await.
Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and a lively food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential. Passionate Four Seasons professionals ensure that every experience is unlike another, and every guest is the most important person in the room.
Food and Beverage Division Manager in Training, Regular Full-Time
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager in Training who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. This position’s goal is to provides an enjoyable, expertly dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism, and friendliness for our guests.
We are looking for Managers in Training (MIT) who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our MIT’s have the opportunity to shape our guest and employee experiences by providing exceptional knowledge and service. Work authorization in the United States is required.
The aim of the Program is to develop the Manager in Training (MIT) to an Assistant Manager position upon completion of the Program, subject to satisfactory performance. The MIT will learn the standards and assume supervisory responsibilities in two or more departments within the first 12 months. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. The Food and Beverage MIT will rotate through management of the Food and Beverage outlets. This may include Stewarding, Culinary and Front of House Food and Beverage, Room Service or Banquets. They will assist with payroll, scheduling, documentation and hiring. They will also be responsible for assisting with inventory and managing breakage for all outlets.
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work morning, afternoon, or evening shifts, weekends, and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States. Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Contribute to our environment with a positive and friendly attitude
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and proven leadership skills with the ability to make decisions to best serve our guest and employees
- Learn and follow service standards and cultural standards so that we expertly serve guests by providing exceptional knowledge of hotel products and services.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Lead daily shift briefings, ensure that all new hires have been properly trained and entered in to payroll system according to training manuals, give feedback and coaching to all service staff and communicate progress of training to management.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors; maintain discretion and confidentiality, including matters relating to guests, staff, and the company. Understand Four Seasons’ style, practices, culture, terminology, and general philosophy. Use these principles as guideline for behavior.
- Attend, participate in and occasionally lead required meetings or training events and perform other tasks as requested by management.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the employee handbook.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities, and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. This will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants are required to have two to three years previous employment in a related position. A college degree is preferred.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What You Can Expect:
- Wage is: $25.28 / Hour plus gratuities.
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development.
- Master your craft here and abroad! Seasonal “Task Force” opportunities are available.
- Employee engagement at all levels; Where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned.
- Market-leading pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan).
- Discounted and Complimentary travel programs around the World! Culinary, retail and wellness experiences at special rates.
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work environment
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Shift meals prepared by our culinary staff.
- In-house dry cleaning of provided uniforms.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, visit us:
- We Are Four Seasons Video
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Dipartimento: F&B Sala
Food & Beverage Division - Manager in Training
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: