Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Join our AAA Five Diamond property in Central Florida!
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Who We Look For:
We are looking for an individual who can provide leadership support at our restaurant outlets. As the most qualified candidate, you should have 1 –2 years of Food & Beverage and leadership experience. You will be responsible for all scheduling, coaching and training. In this role, you will also plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees within the department while ensuring guest satisfaction and will work closely with the Restaurant Managers of the specific outlet.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations for the restaurant in absence of the Restaurant Managers
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring all staff adhere to; all Four Seasons standards, inventory, scheduling and meal breaks
- Responsible for managing employees, as well as assisting guests
- Able to thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years working in Food & Beverage in a leadership capacity
- A sincere willingness to provide service to residents, guests, and peers.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to function well under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions.
- High work ethic, with a sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team.
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States. Comprehensive Benefits
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
What to know what is going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf