Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is in search of a warm, welcoming, and talented Front Desk Receptionist to welcome our guests and create an outstanding beginning to their Four Seasons experience. A Front Desk Receptionist at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is one of the first points of contact the guest has while staying at the resort! Our Receptionists respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests while adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and registering resort guests
- Arranging luggage to be delivered to guest room
- Issuing keys, explaining method of payment, upselling, maintaining balanced bank
- Handling guest inquiries and requests, and much more!
Who We Look For:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Hotel / Resort Front Desk Agent experience (preferable in luxury/upscale).
- The position requires a flex schedule with ability to work AM and PM shifts, weekends/holidays.
- Professional communication skills in the English language (Spanish a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and capable of learning other proprietary computer applications as necessary
- The ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hotel Principe di Savoia by Dorchester...
Ti interessa questa opportunità?