Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998…come and find out why. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla is seeking a Front Office Manager
with experience of delivering exceptional service. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees; people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.Join a diverse and talented team on the oasis of Anguilla
A self-governing territory of the United Kingdom, Anguilla is rich in history and island culture. Located in the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, Anguilla preserves its natural beauty and tranquility, and is framed with endless white sand beaches, turquoise water and is a product that speaks for itself.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences, Anguilla offer secluded luxury amid a high-end atmosphere. Our well-traveled and discerning guests enjoy access to world-class dining, a luxurious spa with locally inspired treatments, and stylish pools with panoramic oceans views. Signature cocktails, distinguished wines, elegant food and a relaxing Caribbean island vibe create the ultimate experience.The Role of the Front Office Manager
This key management role is responsible for all the day-to-day operations of the Front Office department. You will direct the staff and respond to a wide variety of guest requests, adding personal touches and recommendations with each interaction. The main objective is to provide a seamless registration and cashiering service for our guests having the staff highly trained, motivated and supervised. The Front Office Manager must have an accurate communication between the Night Manager, Assistant Managers and Concierge, following up on guest requests and problems and control the room rate availability on full-house nights to maximize occupancy and revenue and protect guaranteed reservations.
This position requires a high level of professionalism with a friendly and calm demeanor in a sometimes demanding environment. We are looking for passionate and committed individuals that have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities. Proficiency in Opera ire required. Strong managerial skills are essential. A hospitality degree is preferred, however, not essential with relevant work experience.
What you can expect being a Four Seasons Anguilla employee:
- Manages the staff of the Front Office. This includes interviewing candidates, as well as training and scheduling staff.
- Coordinates arrivals, departures and billing requirements with Sales and Catering Department. Blocks rooms for arrivals and ensures any discrepancies are resolved. Reviews daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of Special Attention Guests, Return Guests, and Groups.
- Assures that all financial and credit procedures are followed. Follows up on credit problems with Credit Manager. Reviews all paid-outs, rebates, Petty Cash disbursements and Direct Billings. Checks cashiers’ work at end of shift to ensure all transactions are reconciled with proper approvals and endorsements.
- Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees when senior managers are not available. Responds swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Resolves customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Checks guest in and out in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest. Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.******
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Complimentary Laundered work attire