Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a warm and welcoming, talented Bell Attendant. A Bell Attendant at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is one of the first points of contact the guest has while staying at the resort!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist guests with luggage during arrival and departure
- Make necessary deliveries/pick-ups from guest rooms and transport guests to and from guest rooms.
- Greets all guests passing through the lobby or front drive and offers assistance.
- Performing and errands or completing any guest requests necessary.
Who We Look For:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous hotel/resort experience (luxury/upscale preferred)
- Guest services experience preferred.
- Must have flex schedule to work weekends/holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs continuously throughout the day
- Ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours per shift
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf