TARGET HIRE DATE: SEPTEMBER 2023 Join a diverse and talented team in Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas
Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos, at Costa Palmas is part of the exclusive Costa Palmas resort community, which will also feature a private marina and members-only beach and yacht club, all set along a two-mile stretch of immaculate white-sand beach and the warm, swimmable waters of the Sea of Cortez. Los Cabos has long been a favorite destination for luxury travelers and is a natural fit for Four Seasons as we extend our presence in Mexico. We are delighted to welcome our guests from around the world to experience Four Seasons legendary quality and service as they discover the richness and beauty of Baja’s East Cape with a lot of activities like swimming, snorkeling, sport fishing, golf and desert adventures.
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves.
Learn more about Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas:
Hotel Site: www.fourseasons.com/loscabos
Instagram: #fsloscabos The role of the In Room Dining Coordinator
The In Room Dining Coordinator takes guest in-room dining orders, communicates special requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system. This position will coordinate delivery of orders by Room Service Servers in a timely manner according to Four Seasons Standards. Essential Functions
Knowledge and SkillsEducation:
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- College Degree education or equivalent experience in F&B field
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience required in management positions minimum of 2 (two) years
- Prior experience in Food & Beverage department is highly desirable
- Experience required in Micros System
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment
- Ability to read and speak and write English and Spanish
- Understand and familiar with quality standards and service standards of the hotel
- Reasonable cost analysis and cost management skills
- Highest level of integrity and transparency
- Apply an ethical approach to the outcome of situations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with cross-functional teams and vendors’ delivery man
- Reasonable problem-solving, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Compensation: Highly competitive salaries as well as an annual incentive plan for managerial roles at Department Head level
- Transport: Shuttle service from San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo to the resort
- Uniforms: Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Travel: Complimentary room nights at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Training & Development: In-house training workshops for line and management employees
- Job Related: Offering complimentary buffet style duty meals
- Recognition: Employee Service Awards as well as Employee of the Month & Employee of the Year Awards
And many more property and location specific benefitsWhat to Expect:
About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
- Be part of a caring team with a family spirit
- Have opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Work in a diverse and challenging environment and engage with the leadership team
- Be recognized for your accomplishments
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961 and its story is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. For nearly 50 years, Four Seasons has transformed the hospitality industry by combining friendliness and efficiency with the finest traditions of international hotel keeping. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998 and named "Great Place to Work Legend", an honor currently held by only 12 companies in the world.Service Culture
Currently operating 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do.About Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos, At Costa Palmas:
Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos, at Costa Palmas is part of the exclusive Costa Palmas resort community, which will also feature a private marina and members-only beach and yacht club, all set along a two-mile stretch of immaculate white-sand beach and the warm, swimmable waters of the Sea of Cortez. Los Cabos has long been a favorite destination for luxury travelers and is a natural fit for Four Seasons as we extend our presence in Mexico. We look are delighted to welcome our guests from around the world to experience Four Seasons legendary quality and service as they discover the richness and beauty of Baja’s East Cape.What it is Like to Work for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level. As an added bonus, working with Four Seasons gives you the opportunity to work for an international company and travel all over the world while staying at incredible properties for free!
Learn more by visiting us at:
Company Site: www.fourseasons.com
Our Careers: jobs.fourseasons.com
We look forward to receiving your application!