Top of Market Pay & Free Medical and Dental Coverage! Join a diverse and talented team in Boston
We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience. The Role
This role oversees operational, financial and people related matters within our In-Room Dining department.
To thrive in this role, the ideal candidate will have a solid track record in high quality hotels or Food & Beverage venues, a passion for delivering a memorable dining experience and a hunger for delivering results, by cultivating a team culture that is fun, performance driven and constantly looking to evolve.
The role balances the day to day management of the In-Room Dining operation whilst developing and engaging the team, problem solving and delivering results for the business, from a people, product and profit perspective.What to Expect from Your Work Experience
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Boston and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant.
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf