At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. Our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.Career Opportunity
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.About Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh:
Call one of Saudi Arabia’s most prestigious addresses home. Share a leisurely brunch with important guests and host memorable meetings in our cosmopolitan oasis. Inside the soaring Kingdom Centre tower, you’ll be met with exceptional views and contemporary cuisine along with Arabic hospitality, elevated with Four Seasons' highly personalized service.Lobby Lounge Manager
We are currently seeking for a talented Lobby Lounge Manager who will work closely with the Director of Restaurants and Director of F&B running the day-to-day lobby lounge operation. The Lobby Lounge Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, control and direct the work of employees in the Hotel’s Lounge while ensuring guest satisfaction.FUNCTIONS:
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, supervisors and assistant managers in the Hotel’s Lounge to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits and ensure quality of all food or beverage items, ingredients, and preparation methods, in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience while following and maintaining all local, state, and federal laws relating to alcohol service and consumption.
- The ability to work closely with the Director of Restaurants, Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with the service and preparation of beverages and food to guests.
- Assist in seating of guests.
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us: