Our Brand Promise:
At Four Seasons, Life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us. Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime. Our Promise to you:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture. What makes us unique:
In the heart of Beverly Hills & West Hollywood this award winning hotel stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest roomWhat we expect:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Ideal candidate will have:
- Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Seat guests promptly at a table, pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preferences.
- Set up host/hostess stand, answer phone calls according to the Four Seasons standards, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant.
- This role has direct contact with guests and as such good communication skills are a necessity.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Six to twelve months of restaurant or food & beverage experience
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Hourly Rate: $18.86-$21.29
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Investment in your Wellbeing
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Room nights and discounted rates
- Free on-site parking
- Training programs, tuition reimbursement
- Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf