oin a diverse and talented team in Boston
We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience.The Role
Four Seasons Hotel Boston is looking for a Valet/Bell Attendant who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Valet/Bell Attendants are a part of a dynamic team that provides award-winning service to our guests. This position reports to the Guest Services Manager. What to Expect from Your Work Experience
- Top of market pay.
- FREE Medical and Dental insurance for you and your eligible dependents.
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Boston and worldwide with our company.
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program.
- Complimentary meals at our employee cafeteria.
- 401k participation with company matching program.
- Complimentary Life insurance.
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off.
- And much more!
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf