We are looking for you to be our next Pastry Cook 2 to join us on our journey in the Four Seasons Atlanta Kitchen.
The Four Seasons Atlanta has multiple options for our guest and community to enjoy some of our delicious Pastry. Our Pastry department is led by Executive Pastry Chef Erica Lee. Our different outlets include Bar Margot, Park 75, Banquets, and In Room Dining. Come join our Food & Beverage team that has established Four Seasons Atlanta as one of Midtown’s most revered and awarded destinations.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".What will your day be like?
- You will prepare food items according to guest orders, follow food recipes
- You are encouraged to be creative and present your own dishes and show your culinary passion and have input on dishes to add to our menu
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, doughnut machine and flat top grill.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all department of health policies are implemented.
What are the perks & benefits you can expect?
- Incredible Customer Service & Excellent teammate.
- Previous pastry culinary or related experience
- Safely using knife skills and using them to chop, dice, julienne and mince.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively with team, guests and hotel
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide, subject to availability
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Subsidized Marta or parking options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf