People & Culture Coordinator (HR)
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. At Four Seasons, our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail:
At the foot of Vail Mountain, you'll find Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, a contemporary landmark luxury hotel graced with European flair. Outside, peaked roofs draw their inspiration from the Gore mountain range, while inside, a light-filled ambience beckons. Nearby, alpine trails await.
Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and a lively food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry’s most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential. Passionate Four Seasons professionals ensure that every experience is unlike another, and every guest is the most important person in the room.
People & Culture Coordiantor - Full-Time / Regular:
This role has direct contact with internal guests and as such excellent communication skills are a necessity. Candidate must be excellent at computer skills and using Microsoft Office Suite. Interpersonal, organization and office management skills are required. This role will include answering phones, answering basic employee questions, entering new hires, electronic filing, creating flyers to promote events, updating information boards and other various administrative tasks. This position is 40 hours per week.
Bilingual Spanish/English preferred. Experience with multiple departments and systems used within resort preferred.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• One to three years hospitality experience preferred
• High school degree or equivalent experience
• Must have excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
• Must have excellent communication skills and ability to read/ write/ speak in English language.
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Wage is: $25.88 / Hour
- Temporary Housing through the season available based on need.
- Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit of $1.00 per hour worked paid as end of season bonus. Must qualify.
- Merchant Pass and Eco Bus Passes Available.
- 401k participation with company matching program.
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Discounted travel with discounted F&B and Spa Services at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development.
- Master your craft here and abroad! Seasonal “Task Force” opportunities are available.
- Employee engagement at all levels; Where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, visit us:
- We Are Four Seasons Video
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Dipartimento: Evento
People & Culture Coordinator (HR)
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: