Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Pool Attendant. This position is responsible for taking care of guests by providing guests with water, pool amenities, towels, chair covers and assistance with seating arrangements at the pool. Pool Attendants will assist with food and beverage services and delivering of all orders throughout the pool. Pool Attendants will respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.Skills and Responsibilities:
Who We Are:
- Clean and maintain all the pool area including pool, restaurant area and pool deck areas. Restock supplies including but not limited to towels, pool umbrellas and anything required for the pool. Also comply with any other additional requests that may arise pertaining to Pool Attendant duties.
- Provide the proper and safe guidance to our guests in the pool area.
- Provide information and assistance to hotel guests give them an orientation as needed.
- Report any malfunctions promptly and accurately.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed and notified to Security of any accident or injury.
- Distribute and stock towels, covers and other items or amenities needed in the area to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with a Four Seasons.
- Follow the proper procedures to report when any items will be needed to restock inventory.
- Enforce health club rules and regulation with guests.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Prepare and distribute amenities in conjunction with Four Seasons standard.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Adhere to meal break policy and proper payroll procedures.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ Who We Look For:The ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- 1-2 years food and beverage serving and/or related food and beverage experience in a high volume upscale resort
- Attention to detail and positive attitude
- Ability to walk 8 hours per day in a desert climate
- Physically able to be on his/her feet at least 6 – 8 hours per day.
- Ability to carry at least 40lbs above the shoulder and push at least 100lbs.
- Work outdoors in temperatures up to/exceeding 100F.
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card
- Day shifts required and flexibility to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf