Outlet ServerAt Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya
We are excited to share that a new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences in Bangkok is expected to open soon.
Located along the Chao Phraya River, one of the world’s most famous urban waterways, Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is part of a dynamic new riverside development that includes 299 guest rooms and suites, vibrant restaurants and bars, as well as a 73-storey tower with 366 private residences.
Spanning 9 acres with lush courtyards, exceptional river views, and complemented with convenient connections to all that the city of Bangkok has to offer, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Chao Phraya will offer an atmospheric urban resort experience for both international and regional travelers.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 109 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.What You Will Be Responsible For
What You Will Bring
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Impact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent human relations skills; cheerful/accommodating demeanor.
Join Our Team
- One to two years’ previous experience as an Outlet Supervisor in Food & Beverage outlet.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Requires good reading and oral in the English language.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- The Basic computer skill for online training and manage your own employee profile
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence