At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. Our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.Career Opportunity
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.About Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh:
Call one of Saudi Arabia’s most prestigious addresses home. Share a leisurely brunch with important guests and host memorable meetings in our cosmopolitan oasis. Inside the soaring Kingdom Centre tower, you’ll be met with exceptional views and contemporary cuisine along with Arabic hospitality, elevated with Four Seasons highly personalized service.Room Service Order TakerFour Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre is looking for Saudi Nationals.
Take guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate deliver of orders according to Four Seasons Standards. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Stock and order items. Assist in setting tray tables for delivery.
We look forward to receiving your application!Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us: