Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is located on the picturesque Sydney Harbour and boasts 531 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites.
We are searching for a passionate Rooms Division Assistant Manager with a strong leadership presence, an engaging style and a real thirst for ensuring a memorable guest experience, to work in various departments of the Rooms Division including Front Office, Guest Services, Concierge, Reservations and Housekeeping.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will:
- Focus on the guest experience by delivering excellent service and effective problem solving
- Assist to lead, train, motivate and develop the team for success, ensuring our strong service culture remains optimum
- Be key in driving revenue and controlling expenses
- Oversee the smooth daily operation of the Rooms Division Department, including handling movements in excess of 500 per day
- Review daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of our many VIP's, return guests and group business
- Communicate and work closely with all departments of the Hotel on a daily basis
- Proven experience as a leader within Rooms Division, preferably within a large Hotel that delivers five star quality
- Passionate about engaging with guests, exceeding their expectations and managing their feedback
- The self confidence and experience to effectively manage the Hotel's large inventory on any given shift, which directly impacts Hotel revenue.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with complex software systems in order to manage the department
In return for your hard work, you will receive great career and professional development opportunities. you'll have the chance to stay at our properties globally through our employee stay scheme, be provided with meals whilst on duty and receive complimentary laundry/dry cleaning of your business attire, all whilst working in an enjoyable and supportive environment.
The remuneration for this role is an annual salary of $74,124 plus super/incentives and benefits.
The culture of Four Seasons is dynamic, fast-paced and responsive to business priorities.
If you fit the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your application!
We make it a point to take the time to review each resume carefully to select those that are a match with the preferred qualifications for the job. If that’s you, we will contact you to set up a time to get to know each other.