Be ready for a warm Canadian experience! At Four Seasons Resort Whistler, we fill guest’s days with exhilarating adventures on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains and Employee days with happiness and thrilling working experience. We aim not only to be the best Resort to stay in Canada but also the greatest place to work! We offer 273 newly refurbished elegant guest rooms and suites; a luxury Spa and a top rated
Restaurant and Bar, Sidecut that is ranked in the top ten Best Restaurant Bars for the Americas by Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards.
As a Spa Receptionist at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler, you would be responsible for booking treatments in for guests, checking guests in and out of the Spa, selling Spa product, and ensuring all guest have a positive Four Seasons ExperiencePreferred Qualifications and Skills
Applicants must hold a valid Canadian Work Permit
- Previous experience in a spa or health club is desired but not required
- Previous experience in customer service and problem resolution role
- Good knowledge in English (written, spoken and reading)
- Strong commitment to service excellence
- Previous experience with Cash Handling or Cashiering
In this role, you will:
- Book Guests in for Spa Treatments
- Check Guests in and out of the Spa
- Process guest payments
- Provide assistance to guests and members about the retail merchandise.
- Follow proper payroll and key procedures.
- Read and update the daily communications and relay relevant information to the staff.
- Operate the computer, copier, and credit card machines.
- Process all charges for Spa Services, Retail and Memberships.
- Set up and handle gift certificates.
- Copy and distribute materials.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us at:
We look forward to receiving your application!