Descrizione del lavoro
- The ability to take drink orders, prepare cold and hot beverages, and then serve them in a timely fashion.
- The ability to maintain accurate cash handling and process customer transactions while maintaining other duties.
- The ability to accurately process transactions through the POS and count back change to customers.
- The ability to meet all Four Seasons and Health Department food, beverage and safety standards including maintaining a current California Food Handler Card.
- The ability to follow proper payroll procedures. The ability to conduct all opening procedures including setting up the coffee, food, and merchandise displays.
- The ability to provide information and assistance to guests as requested, provide directions/orientation of the facilities when appropriate, and be familiar with all hotel services and hours of operation.
- The ability to ensure safety procedures are followed when using the food and beverage equipment and notify Security of any accident or injury.
- The ability to stock, re-stock, and organize the retail items in the coffee shop to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with Four Seasons standards.
- The ability to provide pass-on information (verbally and/or written) to keep other members of the staff apprised of information and situations.
- The ability to handle lost and found items using the proper procedures as outlined by Four Seasons and the hotel’s Security department.
- The ability to handle, store and utilize all chemicals properly and safely.
- The ability to handle any guest inconvenience or complaint swiftly, with grace and to the satisfaction of the guest, informing management of the situation and how you resolved it.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Ti interessa questa opportunità?