The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for Suite Experience Manager
. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Concierge team, the Assistant Manager works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience. Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality service. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998. Responsibilities
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Handles all VIP Guest interactions by multitasking, with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests and negotiating packages customizing guest experience based on preferences and looking for opportunities to up sell
- Make independent decisions regarding work and work assignments – assigning suites and customers amongst the Suite Concierge team.
- Resolves customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices, assists in the reconciliation of charges originating from the Resort Concierge Desk (i.e., limousines, car rentals, flowers, tours), sells and promotes the Hualalai Resort and Four Seasons Resort amenities and services, works closely with the Hualalai Resort outlets to ensure smooth handling of guest requests.
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf